The 12th Annual U.S. Department of Energy [DOE] Small Business Conference & Expo is less than a month away. Whether you've been a small-business owner for a decade or a day, DOE invites you to join them at the Kansas City Convention Center from May 10-12, 2011, for a conference packed with keynotes, workshops, business matchmaking, and a very busy Expo.
The conference is right around the corner, and there are great opportunities which are about to expire. Take a moment now to:
* Register for the conference. Regular registration rates will expire on May 8, 2011. Registering now will save you $50 on the registration cost.
* Purchase an Expo Visitor Pass. If you cannot attend the entire conference, an Expo Visitor Pass will allow you to target the exhibitors and sponsors with whom you want to speak.
* Reserve an exhibitor booth. Only a few exhibitor booths remain. Get yours today if you are planning to exhibit -- before they're all sold out.
* Share your voice. Submit a 30-second video clip on how small business has affected your community.
* Sign up for business matchmaking sessions as a buyer or supplier. Visit the site to check out the buyers who have signed up, and the featured buyer categories.
For more information on the 12th Annual U.S. Department of Energy Small Business Conference & Expo in Kansas City, Mo., visit http://smallbusinessconference.energy.gov; or, call 877-837-8623.
SOURCE: U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Economic Impact & Diversity
Top Deals for the Business Traveler -- Only at Expedia.com! ^AF